The Linda & Bill Hopkins Memorial Blood Drive
The Linda and Bill Hopkins
Memorial Community Blood Drive & Valley Disaster
Preparedness Fair Emergency Preparedness Kit Distribution
Saturday, November 21, 2020
from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
St. Euphrasia Catholic Church
11766 Shoshone Ave. Granada Hills, CA 91344
(in the main church parking lot - follow the signs)
Look for the large aqua-blue
Cedars-Sinai Blood Mobile Bus stationed on site in the
large parking lot,
with an adjacent canopy tent set up for intake
Who can donate?
- All ages 17 and up (no upper age limit)
- 16-year-olds may also donate with signed parental consent
o (contact me at KeysD@cshs.org & I’ll happily send you
- Must weigh at least 110 pounds and be in good general health
- Tattoos and body piercings are okay
- Most common daily medications are fine
o (cholesterol, blood pressure, birth control,
- Diabetics taking insulin may donate
First-time blood donors welcome!
Blood donors will receive:
- free testing for Covid 19 antibodies
- a complimentary health screening from Cedars-Sinai which
includes blood pressure, iron/hematocrit reading, temperature
- access to the online portal which allows donors to see
previous donations, blood type, health- wellness summary and to
monitor any fluctuations in blood pressure, iron, etc.
- individually packaged all-you-can-eat refreshments
snacks, bottled water and juice
Donors will also receive a treat voucher, as a token of
Walk away with the wonderful feeling of touching someone's life
in a deeply meaningful way!
RSVP right here
here to download a PDF of this Blood Drive.
Valley Disaster Preparedness Fair registrants may pick up their
2020 Emergency Preparedness Kits here, also from 9 AM to 3 PM
Look for the white Kit Distribution Truck and
the Granada Hills North Neighborhood Council Outreach Table
Choices for the kits include: English, Spanish, Braille and
There will be a drive through line so you won't have to get out of
Please bring a photo ID.