Highlights from Last Year's Fair (2016)
- Family friendly
- Free Family Emergency Preparedness Starter Kits (1 per family)*
- Free lunch*
- Free parking
- ADA accessible
- Pet preparedness and safety
- Free Child ID by Granada Hills Masons, F&AM #378
- Disaster response agencies (FEMA, LAEMD, etc.)
- Neighborhood Council representatives
- Yogi Bear Shakey-Quakey Schoolhouse
- HAM Radio station K6D with ARES, ACS, DCS, NTS
- LADWP Electric Diorama and Safety Demonstration
- American Red Cross Information & Children's Safety Puppet Show
- Southern California Gas Company
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) information
- Dutch oven cooking
- Special events and demonstrations
- Drawings for EP items
- And so much more!
So, what exactly is the Valley Disaster Fair?
*While supplies last. Family Emergency Preparedness Starter Kits (1 per family) to registered families only.
Kits distributed only during Fair hours. Events, exhibitors, and features subject to availability and may change.