What to expect at our 11th annual Fair
- Family friendly
- Free Family Emergency Preparedness Starter Kits (1 per family)*
- Free lunch*
- Speaker series
- Free parking
- ADA accessible
- Pet preparedness and safety
- Free Child ID by Burbank Masons
- Disaster response agencies (FEMA, LAEMD, etc.)
- Neighborhood Council representatives
- Yogi Bear Shakey-Quakey Schoolhouse
- HAM Radio station K6D with ARES, ACS, DCS, NTS
- LADWP Electric Diorama and Safety Demonstration
- American Red Cross Information & Children's Safety Puppet Show
- Southern California Gas Company
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) information
- Dutch oven cooking
- Solar oven cooking
- Cedars-Sinai Bloodmobile
- Special events and demonstrations
- And so much more!
The Valley Disaster Preparedness Fair is a joint Whole Community event to help bring awareness to being better prepared for emergencies and disasters.
*While supplies last. Family Emergency Preparedness Starter Kits (1 per family) to registered families only.
Kits distributed only during Fair hours. Events, exhibitors, and features subject to availability and may change.